8-1/2" Long-Nose w/cutter - Dipped Grip
- Narrow profile head designed for working in tight areas
- Serrated jaws provide secure gripping surface
- Drop-forged, high-carbon steel construction
- Knife-to-anvil blades provide excellent cutting performance
- Laser-hardened blades cut hardened wire, bolts and stainless steel wire
The IDEAL Made in the U.S.A. tool line uses forged-steel construction, which provides extra strength and hardness without sacrificing flexibility. Features a long narrow nose with serrated jaws to provide a secure gripping surface for pulling wire and material through rough-in holes and other tight spaces. All pliers are drop forged using a high-carbon steel construction for strength and feature rust protection for long life.